The PDF was saved in your download folder or opened in a new tab in your browser. You can find the download folder on your drive or in the browser bar of Firefox and Safari at the top right next to the arrow icon.
- State-of-the-art premises and technical equipment
- Extensive training and further education of our personnel
- Exclusive use of suitable analytical methods (validation/verification)
- Detailed documentation of all laboratory processes
- Successful participation in external quality assurance programmes (profeciency tests)
- Use of internal quality controls
- Monitoring of analytical equipment (maintenance, calibration, qualification)
- Implementation of internal audits for self-control
- Continuous improvement of our processes
Our documents and certificates
We regularly participate in round robin tests by the following organizations as part of our quality assurance strategy:
- Round robin test for quality assurance in FISH diagnostics and tumor cytogenics (BVDH)
- Genomics Quality Assessment (GenQA)
- The international conversion factor for BCR-ABL quantification was determined by the EUTOSCertificate EUTOS
- European Research Initiative on CLL (ERIC)Certificate ERIC TP53Certificate ERIC IGHV
The MLL has been accredited according to DIN EN ISO 15189 and DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 since 2009 and strictly adheres to the German Medical Association (BÄK) Guidelines on Quality Assurance. Here you can find the accreditation certificate according to DIN EN ISO 15189, the accreditation certificate according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and the certificate of the MDS Center of Excellence.
We are aware of our special responsibility for the environment and are committed to protecting it. For us it is a matter of course to use natural resources as sparingly as possible and to strive for continuous improvement of our processes to protect the environment. We comply with legal requirements.